OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Name: HEALTHY HOSPO CIC
Address: Sterling House Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, London, England, E17 4EE
Phone Number: 07853 058085
E-mail: [email protected]
1. THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Contact data which may include name, email, contact details, password, telephone number.
• Data about your usage of our Website and Web App
• Payment card data, including card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
• Tracking technologies data
2. HOW WE GET THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To contact you when you fill in forms on our Website. This includes the “Contact Us” Form.
• To provide you access to our Services
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• Our Website and App use Google Analytics code to gather statistical data. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Website and App and the volumes of usage.
3. WHY DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• Provide you with our Services
• Answer your questions
• Ensure our Website and App are work properly in your device
• To provide you with advertisement if you have given consent
• To carry out our obligations arising from any engagement between us
• To manage your payment
• To contact you with information about your subscription
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use third-parties to provide services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice. You agree that we have the right to share your data with:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
• Stripe Inc
5. BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored [enter location].
We keep your data for as long as you we have a continuing business relationship with you or you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing materials from us. We will then dispose your information by following our retention policies.
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
8. HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected] .
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk